Nursing Care is for people who need a qualified nursing care team available to them 24 hours a day. That might, for example, include people who need intensive rehabilitative care (like people who have suffered a stroke), people who need peg feeding, people with physical disabilities and people with long-term conditions. We provide round the clock nursing care which is tailored to the individual requirements of each client. Bespoke care plans take account of the changing needs of clients with family and friends involved in this process, as appropriate.
All residential nursing care is based on an individual assessment of needs. This results in an Individualised Service Plan of care (ISP), which is constantly monitored and – where necessary – adapted to meet the changing needs of each individual.
- Care, assistance and nursing 24 hours a day
- Ongoing and regular wellbeing and clinical assessments by our qualified nurses
- Medication management including self-administration
- Physical assistance and support around all the activities of daily living
- Individual Service Plans of care (ISP)